Quit Tobacco Program
Fort Collins, CO 80524
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
We are now offering in-person, phone, and video appointments.
Ready to quit smoking?
Think you've tried everything? Nothing has worked? Afraid to try anything at all?
Whether you smoke, vape or use chew, the Health District's Quit Tobacco Program can work for you. We have shown hundreds of local residents how to stop smoking through our straightforward approach. For more information on how to quit tobacco, call us at 970-224-5209 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Short consultation session to see if the program is a good fit for you
- Six FREE one-on-one counseling sessions
- Free nicotine patches, lozenges, and gum for 3 months. (We can mail them to you.)
- Positive, supportive philosophy using proven techniques
- Specially trained, experienced staff
- No fear, guilt, or shame
Forms you will need
To save time, please print and fill out the following forms and bring them to your first visit. We can mail you the forms to you if needed. Call us at 970-224-5209 or contact us by email at email@example.com
- Application for Tobacco Treatment Services
- Tobacco Treatment Program Agreement
- Acknowledgement of Notice of Privacy Practices
The Quit Tobacco Program is led by certified Tobacco Treatment Specialists who understand what it takes to help someone quit smoking and be successful. They can even help with how to quit chewing tobacco.
Free for Health District residents
The Quit Tobacco Program is free for people living within the boundaries of the Health District of Northern Larimer County. Click here to check if you live in the district.
Take the first step
Services for business
If you are a business owner who would like to help your employees quit tobacco, we can offer onsite smoking cessation services. For more information, call 970-224-5209 or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.