Larimer Health Connect hosting enrollment events
Larimer Health Connect will host health insurance enrollment events at various locations around Larimer County during Open Enrollment, which runs through Jan. 15, 2023. Trained staff will help people shop health plans and enroll in financial help. Coverage is available from private plans through Connect for Health Colorado, as well as coverage from Health First Colorado (Medicaid), and Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+). There is no cost for the service.
The Berthoud Life Center, 375 Meadowlark Dr.
- Tues., Nov. 29, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Estes Valley Library, 335 E. Elkhorn Ave.
- Wed., Dec. 7, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Larimer Health Connect office 144 N. Mason St., Unit 7
- Saturday, Dec. 3, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 10, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 15, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. (This is the deadline to enroll and have coverage start Jan. 1, 2023.)
- Sunday, Jan. 15, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. (This is the last day of Open Enrollment.)
In-person; walk-in, no appointment necessary. For more information, call 970-472-0444.
Larimer Health Connect is a free service from the Health District of Northern Larimer County that helps people find the best options for health insurance to meet their family’s health needs and budget.