Administrative Program Specialist
The Administrative Specialist will provide project and administrative support to the Director of Planning, Policy, Research & Evaluation and to the teams under the direction of the Director. The Planning, Policy, Research and Evaluation Division houses four initiatives and programs of the Health District of Northern Larimer County: Community Impact, Research & Evaluation, Policy, and Resource Development. Generally, this position will include data input, taking detailed meeting notes, organizing communications, setting up meetings and attending to meeting logistics, creating presentations and visuals, conducting project-related research, and other activities as assigned.
Hiring Range and Status
- $22.94 to $24.41 per hour DOQ
- 40 hrs/wk
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Three to five (3-5) years of experience in a directly related field, or in the performance of similar duties and responsibilities strongly desired.
- Provide advanced level administrative support to the Director of Planning, Policy, Research & Evaluation, and team managers.
- Assist in coordinating projects, as requested. Coordination may be either in conjunction with the Director of Planning, Policy, Research & Evaluation, other staff, or independently, and might include:
- Organization of meetings, forums, retreats, or conferences.
- Composition of meeting notices, letters, matrices, outreach, presentations, handouts, etc.
- Assist with marketing of select projects, assessments, and partnerships.
- Providing accurate information to colleagues, partners, and community members in a polite and professional manner
- Any other task relevant to completing a particular project.
- Develop, implement, and oversee record keeping, distribution of materials, management of supplies, and other types of administrative/programmatic systems.
How to Apply
Please submit a resume and a cover letter that details your professional experiences and how your qualifications align with this position.
- Send information to Attn: Search Coordinator
- Mail: Health District of Northern Larimer County, 120 Bristlecone Drive, Fort Collins, CO 80524,
- Fax: 970-221-7165 or Email: email@example.com.
Position will remain open until filled.
Join our organization and help us accomplish our goals and make a meaningful impact in our community!
Why work for us
- Our mission is to enhance the health of our community and to achieve this we provide health services that address unmet needs and opportunities in our community.
- We demonstrate dignity and respect for all people and focus on our employees, clients, and community.
- Employees are encouraged to develop their skills and knowledge that result in successful performance in their roles/positions.
- We are committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. The Health District does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law. Employment decisions at the Health District will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.
- We provide comprehensive benefits, including (100% or prorated portion) of the cost of medical, dental, low-cost vision, 401(a) and optional 457(b) retirement plans, 11 holiday, generous flexible paid time off, and employee wellness and recognition activities.