Book Club for Mortals
Book Club for Mortals offers powerful, joyful, and even humorous discussions about the end of the life journey and how others have navigated this event.
The group is led by Mindy Rickard of the Larimer Advance Care Planning Team.
Book selections include:
- "Driving Miss Norma," by Tim Bauershmidt and Jamie Liddle (Oct. 10)
- "When Breath Becomes Air," by Paul Kalanithi (Nov. 14)
- "The Joy of Less," by Francine Jay (Dec. 12)
- "The Last Lecture," by Randy Pausch (Jan. 9)
- "The End of Your Life Book Club," by Will Schwalbe (Feb. 13)
Limited complimentary copies of each selection are available at Old Town Library. For more information, see www.poudrelibraries.org or call 970-221-6740.
The Larimer Advance Care Planning Team is a collaborative effort funded by the Colorado Health Foundation, with contributions from the Health District and community partners, that provides free assistance and support to adults completing their advance care plans.