Mental Health Connections Manager
Are you an experienced behavioral health clinician with management experience who is looking for a new, unique position that has a tremendous impact on the local community? Are you an energetic leader with great organizational, relationship/partnership, and creative skills who is passionate about connecting children and adults to the behavioral health services they need? Our Mental Health Connections Manager position may be a great fit for you!
The Health District is seeking a talented and motivated Manager of our Connections program, a service that is integral to helping community members access behavioral health services that best meet their needs. Connections includes both an Adult Team and the Child, Adolescent and Young Adult Connections (CAYAC) team. Connections includes a team of passionate and highly competent team of psychiatric providers, psychologists, licensed therapists, care coordinators, and support staff.
Education and Experience
- Master’s degree or higher in a behavioral discipline
- A minimum of five (5) years clinical experience in a behavioral health care setting
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in:
- Clinical supervisory experience
- Management and leadership experience, including experience developing, implementing, managing and evaluating programs and/or services.
- Experience working with multiple groups, organizations, and/or agencies to achieve collective, identifiable long-term improvements.
The Connections Manager:
- Works with the Director of Health Services and the Connections leadership team to create and implement strategic plans and methods of achieving goals; leading the Connections team; developing and managing the budget, and assuring that quality services are provided.
- Maintains and develops important linkages with community partners, including behavioral health providers, primary care providers, schools, and many more. Focuses special effort on increasing effectiveness with populations with populations most impacted by health equity disparities.
- Collects information on service gaps and unmet needs, utilizing it to adapt and improve Connections services, and work with community partners to address needs.
- Works with others to plan for and implement effective community Disaster and Critical Incident Response.
- Oversees a robust community outreach and education effort, in order to help the community better understand mental health and substance use issues, and to be aware of the services available to them.
How to Apply
Provide a cover letter that details your professional experiences and how your qualifications align with this position.
- Submit your cover letter and resume to Search Coordinator,
- Mail: Health District of Northern Larimer County, 120 Bristlecone Drive, Fort Collins, CO 80524 (Attn: Search Coordinator)
- Fax: 970-221-7165 (Attn: Search Coordinator)
- Email to email@example.com.
Join our organization and help us accomplish our goals and make a meaningful impact in our community!
Why work for us
- Our mission is to enhance the health of our community and to achieve this we provide health services that address unmet needs and opportunities in our community.
- We demonstrate dignity and respect for all people and focus on our employees, clients and community.
- Employees are encouraged to develop their skills and knowledge that result in successful performance in their roles/positions.
- We are committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. The Health District does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law. Employment decisions at the Health District will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.
- The Health District provides comprehensive benefits, including 100% (or prorated portion) of the cost of medical and dental insurance, 401(a) and optional 457(b) retirement plans, optional low cost vision plan, 11 holidays, generous flexible paid time off, and employee wellness and recognition activities.