Hours Per Week:40 (1 FTE); Regular Full-time
Salary:$20.07 to $24.00 per hour DOQ; Non-Exempt Status (Overtime Eligible)
Position will remain open until filled.
Do you want to make a difference? We are seeking a caring, dedicated and dependable dental assistant to work in our public dental clinic providing care for underserved populations. Must be team-oriented and able to provide high quality care while being sensitive to the situations of our patients.
Education and experience
- High School Degree or GED
- Completion of a recognized dental assistant training program and at least one year experience.
- Radiology certificate.
- Must be willing to meet requirements for a surgical assistant role with our General Anesthesia Program.
- Interest in working with low-income population.
- Direct patient care in a clinical setting.
- Written and oral fluency in English and Spanish language is desired.
- Chair-side assistance
- Lab procedures
- Taking x-rays
How to apply
- Provide a cover letter that details your professional experiences and how your qualifications align with this position.
- Submit your cover letter and resume to Search Coordinator,
- Mail: Health District of Northern Larimer County, 120 Bristlecone Drive, Fort Collins, CO 80524 (Attn: Search Coordinator)
- Fax: 970-221-7165 (Attn: Search Coordinator)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Must comply with infection control policies for this position. Requirements include providing documentation of MMR, Varicella, Tdap and Hep B (Hep B is optional, but strongly recommended) immunizations and compliance with tuberculosis training, screening, and testing on hire.
Join our organization and help us accomplish our goals and make a meaningful impact in our community!
Why work for us
- Our mission is to enhance the health of our community and to achieve this we provide health services that address unmet needs and opportunities in our community.
- We demonstrate dignity and respect for all people and focus on our employees, clients and community.
- Employees are encouraged to develop their skills and knowledge that result in successful performance in their roles/positions.
- We are committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. The Health District does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law. Employment decisions at the Health District will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.
- We provide comprehensive benefits, including (100% or prorated portion) of the cost of medical, dental, low cost vision, 401(a) and optional 457(b) retirement plans, 11 holiday, generous flexible paid time off, and employee wellness and recognition activities.
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION: