202 Bristlecone Drive
Fort Collins, CO 80524
Mon.-Thurs., 9 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Fri., 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Dental Connections is a service of the Family Dental Clinic that offers additional choices and opportunities for your dental care. We can help you figure out your options for care, in addition to the Family Dental Clinic’s offerings, whether you are looking for a new dentist or have had trouble finding care because of financial or other issues. We also may be able to connect you to a private dental provider in the community who volunteers their time to provide low-cost care.
Dental Connections services:
Information & resources:
- Dental Provider Database: We can help you find a local dentist who meets your needs. We have information on hundreds of dentists in Larimer County. Call us to speak with a Dental Services Guide at 970-493-3366, Monday – Thursday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., and we’ll make sure you have access to objective information so you can choose the right dental professional. Or, you can search online for a dentist.
- Health First Colorado (Medicaid) Dental Provider List: We maintain a current and comprehensive list of dental providers in our community, in addition to the Family Dental Clinic, who accept Health First Colorado (Medicaid)-. Please call 970-493-3366 if you are looking for a Health First Colorado (Medicaid) provider.
Placement with volunteer dental providers:
- We have over 35 dental providers in the community who volunteer with us to provide dental care, on an affordable sliding fee scale, to anyone who:
- Is a resident of Larimer County
- Has a qualifying per-person monthly income (250% of the Federal Poverty Level or less)
- Is over 18 years of age
- Does not have dental insurance or Health First Colorado (Medicaid) dental coverage
- You might consider a placement with a volunteer provider if:
- Your income does not qualify you for the Family Dental Clinic, but you still have difficulty paying for your dental care.
- You have one or two dental problems you want taken care of, and you aren’t interested in a “dental home” at the Family Dental Clinic for all of your future dental care needs;
Direct Care Under General Anesthesia Program for Patients with Special Needs:
The General Anesthesia Program coordinates dental care for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities who are unable to receive dental care in a traditional office setting because they require care under general anesthesia during their dental appointment.
If you would like to be considered for treatment through Dental Connections, please call 970-493-3366, Monday – Thursday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Still Have Questions about which Health District Dental Services are Right for You?
Join our Provider Team
Dentists who offer their time and talents to this program are the heart and soul of Dental Connections. If you are a dentist and would like to participate in Dental Care Access service, contact Sarah Tilleman, at 970-224-5209.
Dental Connections is a community effort. Please help us reach more people in need by donating today to Dental Connections. Contact Jessica Shannon at 970-224-5209 to make a donation or donate online.